Rules& Regulations | Release Details | Entry Form
Rules & Regulations
- Contestants must register either any time online or in person by the day of the contest Saturday July 30th, 2016.
- All contestants, regardless of registration method, must check in at registration table between 8:00 pm and 11:00 pm. This will be located near the front doors of the club.
- All contestants, regardless of registration method, will be required to sign a waiver and release agreeing to hold harmless and indemnify Texas Longhorn Club and others related to contest and allowing Texas Longhorn Club to use their photos on the website and other advertisements.
- Contestants MUST be 18 years of age or older – valid picture ID must be presented to enter contest.
- Entrants will be accepted on an ongoing basis until the date of the actual contest.
- Contestants will be required to answer one question, live on stage – no blatantly vulgar answers allowed. We all want to have fun but let’s keep within limits.
- Must wear an actual bikini
- Winner will be judged based on crowd reaction.
- There will not be any flashing. No Exceptions!
EACH CONTESTANT MUST SIGN THE RELEASE & WAIVER IN PERSON ON DAY OF CONTEST.
CHECK IN AT REGISTRATION TABLE BETWEEN 8:00PM AND 11:00PM ON DAY OF CONTEST TO SIGN RELEASE & WAIVER.
All persons participating in The Longhorn Luau Bikini Contest hold harmless and indemnify Texas Longhorn Club, judges, contest sponsors, and their respective officers, directors, members, agents and employees and all other persons directly or indirectly connected with the operation of the contest from any liability, claim, loss, damage, injury or harm to any entrant, participant, their companions, arising from any act, omission or negligence whether directly or indirectly arising from the operation of the contest.
As additional consideration for participation in The Longhorn Luau Bikini Contest, ALL contestants agree to be bound by the Contest Rules as amended and hereby authorize and grant to Texas Longhorn Club, the right to photograph them and use their picture, silhouette, and other reproduction of their physical likeness or voice (as it may appear in any still camera photograph, and or motion picture film or videotape recording) in and in connection with its use in current and future video recordings, television, advertising or other publicizing of the Texas Longhorn Club. Contestants agree to allow use of entry submission photos from this page as promotional materials for this and future promotions for Texas Longhorn Club and its affiliates.